We have done our best to make sure you are satisfied with Ajax devices. But if problems occur, we will try to resolve them as quickly as possible. You can file a warranty claim requesting warranty service of any device manufactured by the AJAX SYSTEMS CH within two years from the date of purchase. Please contact our customer support before filing your claim. In 50% of cases, technical issues can be resolved remotely.
- The AJAX SYSTEMS CH (“Manufacturer”) warrants and guarantees the quality of the device. The Manufacturer is registered at the following address: 5 Skliarenko street, Kyiv, Ukraine, 04073.
- The Manufacturer is liable for device malfunction attributed to material defects or errors in the manufacturing process that may occur within 24 months from the date of sale.
- The manufacturer is not liable for the preservation of User information while performing repair work.
By purchasing the products manufactured by the AJAX SYSTEMS CH, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions:
- The AJAX SYSTEMS CH warrants and guarantees that the Software and the Products will correspond in all material respects to the specifications outlined on the Manufacturer’s packaging, in the accompanying documentation, and on our website providing the Software and the Products are used and serviced appropriately.
- If technical problems are identified in the Ajax devices (“Product”) purchased from one of our partners, please contact the relevant partner to arrange for warranty repair, exchange or return.
- Warranties and terms and conditions do not apply to defects detected after the expiry of the Warranty period.
- Furthermore, the warranty does not cover subjective or aesthetic aspects of the Products and/or the Software.
The AJAX SYSTEMS CH, as any other software developer, does not guarantee THAT YOU WILL OBTAIN SPECIFIC OPERATING FUNCTIONS AND RESULTS WHEN USING THIS SOFTWARE, UNINTERRUPTED OPERATION, THE ABSENCE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODES AS WELL AS TIMELY, SAFE OR PROPER OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THIS PRODUCT. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RETURN IT TO THE SELLER AND RECEIVE A FULL REFUND IF THE PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN USED OR INSTALLED.
Warranty service will be provided within the warranty period if the original invoice (the sales receipt), the warranty card indicating the date of purchase, the model name, the seller’s stamp, and the consumer’s signature are submitted along with the defective product. The AJAX SYSTEMS CH reserves the right to refuse the provision of free-of-charge warranty service if the aforementioned documents are not provided in full or if the information presented therein is incomplete or inaccurate.
Please be advised that you will have to pay for the diagnostic evaluation of the device:
- If diagnostic evaluation reveals that you are not eligible for free warranty repair.
- If the product functions properly and no defects are identified.
A defective device will be replaced under warranty only within the period prescribed by the legislation governing the relevant procedure. Any replacement after the expiry of this period will be effectuated only at the discretion of the company.
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear (device body scrapes, scratches, etc.), wear of the elements caused by improper operation, and normal wear of the device components.
- Bundled batteries.
- Restoration of the user data or programs.
- Mechanical and/or electrical damage (including latent), including unstable connection with the network, poor grounding, external electromagnetic fields, exposure to direct sunlight, high humidity, and vibration.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair, installation and/or replacement of components or programs, including the installation of updates and extensions, performed by anyone other than an authorized representative of the AJAX SYSTEMS CH.
- The QR code on the device has been altered, erased, damaged, missing or rendered inconsistent.
- Damage caused by animals or insects, moisture, temperatures outside the operating range, corrosion, oxidation, introduction of foreign objects or substances inside the device.
- Damage caused by any abuse, misuse, mishandling or misapplication, including cases where Products show cosmetic damage, including scratches, fractures and dents.
- Damage caused by natural disasters, e. g. fire, lightning, flood, hurricane, earthquake, etc.
- Damage attributed to the influence of foreign objects, throwing, dropping, contact with liquid or submersion therein, the effects of viruses, and in cases when the damage is caused by linking and connecting the Ajax device to products manufactured by third-party manufacturers.
- Obligations with respect to the SIM card/mobile operator.
- The warranty repair does not cover routine technical maintenance, servicing, and inspection of the device, in particular, cleaning, adjustments, checkups, and resolution of the software-related errors.