Instalacja i montaż
Instalacja i montaż
Dwukierunkowa komunikacja z czujnikami
Częstotliwość pracy — 868,0−868,6 MHz
Samoregulacja mocy wyjściowej sygnału radiowego — do 25 mW
Szyfrowanie blokowe oparte na algorytmie AES
Okres próbkowania urządzenia — 12−300 s
Dowiedz się więcej o Jeweller
Ajax uartBridge wireless alarm sensor receiver
The receiver of wireless detectors in the security system is designed to connect remote control fobs and wireless sensors to various wired security alarms.
With the installation of a receiver for wireless sensors of the alarm system, the user gets the opportunity to connect not only motion detectors but devices for monitoring water or gas leakage, increasing the temperature in the room, smoke detection and key fobs for remote control of the control panel and automation scenarios.
Application of wireless sensor receiver in security system
Using a wireless type receiver, the security system user has the opportunity not to spoil the repair by laying wires in the finished interior, thereby maintaining its integrity and appearance.
The receiver for wireless sensors can be used in a site with a low level of communication or even where there are no power lines, thanks to the built-in battery, designed for a certain period of time. Thus, installing a security system in a country house or on a construction site is possible.
Ajax uartBridge wireless sensor receiver for burglar alarms
The Ajax uartBridge wireless detector receiver allows users to integrate Ajax wireless detectors with third-party control panels. The Ajax uartBridge receiver is connected to the control panel using a UART wired interface and is equipped with a radio signal receiver.
When the wireless sensor is triggered, the alarm is sent to the uartBridge receiver, which, upon receipt, processes the information. The UART interface lets the security system central receives data on the sensor battery level, ID, signal level, alarm code, etc.
Thanks to the Jeweller two-way radio technology, the information processed by the receiver of wireless sensors is protected from substitution and forgery. The system protects information by encryption, and in case of interruptions in communication, it transfers the system to free frequencies. This principle of operation provides protection of the security system from hacking attempts by intruders. The highly reliable communication system of the receiver allows it to successfully operate at a distance of up to 2000 m from the sensors in the absence of obstacles or within several floors of a building.
Receiver features for uartBridge wireless alarm sensors
- Detection of jamming of radio sensors.
- The receiver regularly monitors the security detector test signals that are transmitted to the control panel. If the sensor is attempted to be damaged or stolen, the receiver will immediately report this.
- Fraud protection and message encryption;
- The receiver receives a signal from wireless sensors and, according to an agreed system of commands, transmits information about the event to the control panel via the UART interface;
- In operating mode, the device operates in bridge mode: having received a message from the sensor, it transmits it to the security alarm central via UART;
- Receiver antenna optimized and matched for better signal reception inside buildings;
- Transfer of information about the battery discharge to the control panel of a specific sensor, which simplifies system maintenance;
- The maximum distance between the sensors and the receiving device is up to 2000 m, provided there are no obstacles;
- Addressed alarm signal transmission and service information to the alarm control panel. Data is transmitted indicating the detector that transmitted the data or alarm;
- Easy addition of the sensor to the system using the configurator or keyboard;
- To detect jamming, an adaptive algorithm is used, which avoids false alarms due to the presence of interference in the radio channel;
- The receiver supports firmware upgrades. New firmware versions regularly appear on the Ajax Systems website and are available for free download.