Principle of operation
Installation and set up
Principle of operation
Installation and set up
Wireless motion detector
Wireless opening detector
Wireless key fob
Android 5.0 and later
Two-way communication between devices
Radio frequency bands:
866.0 – 866.5 MHz
868.0 – 868.6 MHz
868.7 – 869.2 MHz
905.0 – 926.5 MHz
915.85 – 926.5 MHz
921.0 – 922.0 MHz
(depends on the region of sale)
Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW
Block encryption based on AES algorithm
Device polling period — 12−300 s
Learn more about Jeweller
Ajax StarterKit Wireless Security Alarm KitSecurity systems help to protect the premises from unpleasant situations, which include: fires, intrusions, floods, gas leaks and others. Only by analyzing possible incidents and protecting space from them, we can be sure of safety.
How to choose a burglar alarmA burglar alarm is not a guarantee against burglary, but its presence reduces the likelihood of intrusion. The purpose of setting up an alarm is to provide an immediate response to the incident and report it to the property owners and the security service. Before installation, it is essential to determine the most convenient type of security alarm:
- Burglar alarm — is necessary to protect property. Such a system will work as soon as an attacker tries to get into the protected area. They are equipped with detection sensors with immediate response to irritants.
- Fire alarms are a necessary security measure for premises. The system responds to the first signs of fire. It can be standalone or integrated into the main security system.
- GSM alarm — allows its users to control the security of the protected premises using a mobile phone. After the sensors are activated, the connected users receive an alarm signal, and if desired, the security company.
- Laser alarms are thin laser beams activated after motion is detected in the protected area. If the thief gets inside and crosses the laser stretch, a loud siren is triggered, sounding an alarm. Requires professional installation.
Types of security systemsThe main types of premises protection are aimed at detecting common problems. Types of security systems and how they work:
Fire protection systemA fire protection system is a set of devices designed to detect a fire at the first sign of the start of combustion. Fire sensors react to the smoke and a sharp temperature increase in the room. After detecting a threat, the sensor will send an incident notification to the control panel, after which the system users and the security service will receive a signal.
Gas leakage protection systemFire sensors are used to control the concentration of combustible gases in the room. They inform the system user when the limit value of a substance in the air has been exceeded.
Leak protection systemsIt is possible to prevent flooding with the help of leakage sensors. A device of this type reacts to water with the first drops on the body and transmits an alarm signal to the alarm control central. Some smart security systems allow you to connect an anti-flood system that automatically shuts off the water.
Intrusion protection systemsThe intrusion protection system allows its users to identify the threat in time using detection sensors: strangers in the room, the door opening, etc. Presence sensors are activated if someone climbs over the fence or looks out the window. Opening sensors react to burglary and can be installed on any type of door and window. The sensors are activated only after detecting the sound of breaking glass, ignoring extraneous sounds.
Alarm starter kitSecurity alarm sets are devices that can detect, analyze and react to danger. The complete set of the basic alarm set should include:
- The Control panel of the security system is the brain of security devices. The smart control panel receives alarm signals from each connected sensor and transmits them to users and to the central control of the security organization (if the system is connected).
- Sensors are designed to detect pathogens (breaking glass, starting a fire, gas leakage, leakage, movement, opening, etc.).
- Sound and light-sound sirens, the purpose of which is to scare off intruders and inform neighbours about intrusion or other unforeseen situations. A sound siren can scare away criminals with a loud sound, and a light and sound siren, which also uses a light signal.
- Panic buttons — call security or emergency services. Some panic buttons can be used to control room automation.
- Additional accessories (mounts, antennas, modules, etc.)
Basic alarm kit Ajax StarterKitThe Ajax StarterKit security alarm kit is a wireless security system that can be controlled using a mobile application. The user can configure sensors, check the status of each device, and activate the security system. StarterKit helps to protect the premises from intrusion. The Ajax security system starter kit includes the following devices:
- Ajax Hub control panel.
- Door and window opening sensor Ajax DoorProtect.
- Motion sensor Ajax MotionProtect.
- Key fob to control the security system Ajax SpaceControl.