Select Ajax product line
Comprehensive security system from Ajax
The security system from Ajax is a complex of security devices for protecting the territory and buildings of any type (residential houses and apartments, offices, malls, enterprises, warehouses, movable property, and others).
The main purpose of a safety system is to prevent or contribute to the prevention of incidents that could cause harm to people or property. Most often it is protection against penetrations and their consequences, fires and floods.
The set of devices in the security system can be different and depends on the technical task. Equipment differs depending on what type of building needs to be protected, what its area, architectural features, number of storeys, etc.
The choice of equipment should be entrusted to the specialists of the security company. The installation engineer, in turn, will help with the selection of optimal locations for installing security system devices. It is important to remember that the correct installation of devices affects the operation of the alarm. For help with the selection and installation of Ajax security equipment, you can contact authorized partners in your country.
What are security systems
Security systems are distinguished by many criteria, the main ones are as follows:
Burglar alarm or integrated security system
The burglar alarm is responsible for the system’s response to illegal entry into the territory under protection. Such a system requires the installation of a control panel, sensors for opening, glass breaking, motion sensors, sirens and control devices: keyboards, panic buttons.
The integrated security system, in addition to the control panel and security sensors, includes fire and flood sensors that help prevent the consequences of unforeseen situations at the protected facility.
By way of information transfer
According to the method of transmitting information from sensors and other devices of the security system to the control panel, wired and wireless security systems are distinguished.
Wired systems require laying cables at an early stage of repair and are more often installed in large premises: in warehouses, factories, etc.
A wireless security system can be installed in a ready-made repair, without laying communications. Wireless devices communicate with the control panel using secure radio technologies.
Alarm with self-monitoring or connection to a security company
A self-monitoring security system means that the user of the system is responsible for responding to an incident. After an alarm is triggered, the alarm control panel sends an SMS message, a call or a push notification to the user in the application.
Connecting to the central monitoring console of a security company provides for the reaction of professionals to the incident. If the alarm is confirmed, a rapid response team is sent to the scene.
More about the security system from Ajax
Ajax Systems is a security system centered around a control panel or hub. The control panel is independent, and its capabilities are expanded by adding sensors, control and automation devices to the system. Ajax burglar alarm is a combination of devices that can include:
- Sensors that are responsible for the additional functionality of the alarm. As a result, the Ajax security system can perform several protective functions at once:
- Informing about the penetration into the building under protection or into the territory.
- A message about the appearance of smoke or the beginning of a fire.
- Flood warning.
- Control devices, which may be in the form of keypads to disarm or disarm the system. Also in the line of control devices from Ajax, there are key fobs and panic buttons to control the system and quickly call for help with one click.
- Signal repeaters to expand the coverage area of the security system.
- Power systems.
- Automation devices such as smart plugs that allow you to control electrical appliances from your mobile phone.
The Ajax security system can also be connected to third-party surveillance cameras, household appliances, etc.
Features of the Ajax security system
The Ajax security system has the following features:
- The appearance of minimalistic security devices produced by Ajax allows using the alarm system in any kind of interiors.
- The case of security devices from Ajax is protected by a tamper. The tamper is a button that activates an alarm when an attempt is made to open or damage the device.
- Ajax’s security alarm users have the option to connect to a security company’s control panel for professional control.
- Multichannel communication with the outside world allows the security system to work via wired Internet, GSM (sim card 2G or 3G), Wi-Fi. If one of the communication channels becomes unavailable, the control panel will switch to the correct communication method and send an alarm.
- The data exchanged between the alarm central and sensors and other devices of the security system is protected by encryption from interception, scanning and forgery.
- The control panel in the Ajax security system constantly polls the alarm sensors (every 12 seconds). In the event of a sensor failure, the user and the security company will be aware of the incident in time.
- Ajax’s security system devices are easy to manage. Control of the entire security system is organized in the Ajax application for PC or smartphones. Device settings are configured in a few clicks, also in the application.
- The security system sends an alarm only after checking the received data. Thus, the alarm minimizes false alarms of the sensors.