Ajax Systems is thrilled to announce the release of a new product. MultiRelay Fibra is designed to disrupt the market and enhance system capabilities. From now on, the product will be available for distribution.
MultiRelay Fibra is a four-channel relay with dry contacts, designed to control the power supply of third-party devices. For example, it can trigger a fog machine when the panic button is pressed, activate a third-party wired siren in case of an alarm, or control an electric gate via Ajax apps. MultiRelay Fibra can also be used to switch the operating modes of integrated third-party detectors via MultiTransmitter Fibra.
Remote power supply control
|Electric locks||Automatic gates / barriers|
|Roller shutters / blinds||Fog generators|
|Third-party wired devices||Effect of presence|
Capabilities of MultiRelay Fibra can strengthen the security system.
- Four independent relays in one device.
- Potential-free (dry) contact relays.
- Pulse (from 10 s to 2 h) and bistable operation modes.
- Automation scenarios support.
- Low power consumption: up to 0.18 W.
- Steady contact state after a power outage.
- Communication range of up to 2,000 meters.
- Possibility to install the device at any point on the Fibra line.
- Grade 3 (EN 50131) compliance.
- Remote control and setup via Ajax apps for smartphones and PCs.
Learn more about MultiRelay Fibra: