Ajax Systems is thrilled to announce the release of a new product. Transmitter Fibra is a module for integrating one third-party wired device into the Ajax system. From now on, the product is available for distribution.
Transmitter Fibra serves two primary purposes: first, it integrates a third-party device into the Ajax system, enhancing its capabilities; and second, the module enables connecting a device that is not yet included in the Ajax portfolio. It can be any third-party device: an IR motion detector, a microwave motion detector, or even a keypad with NC/NO or EOL outputs, etc.
Transmitter Fibra can be easily installed in any third-party device. The module supports all connection types, including 3EOL, operates with pulse and bistable devices, provides 10 event types for the connected device, can be remotely configured, and regularly reports its state to the hub.
Upgrade your system to the next level with enhanced capabilities. Easily add new Fibra products to your system by scanning lines or a QR code.
- Easy installation in the enclosure of any third-party device due to the tiny size of the module: 40 × 15 × 12 mm.
- 10 event types for the connected device.
- NC, NO, EOL, 2EOL, and 3EOL connection types support.
- Roller shutter connection and KeyArm feature support.
- Two alarm zones for more connection possibilities: PRO can use regular or AATT (Alarm, Alarm, Tamper, Tamper) connection.
- EOLs measurement with automatic saving of the data in the device settings helps engineers save hours of work on large projects.
- 12 V⎓, 50 mA power supply for the connected device.
- Possibility to install the device at any point on the Fibra line.
- Grade 3 (EN 50131) compliance.
- Remote control and setup via Ajax apps for smartphones and PCs.
Watch the presentation from Ajax Special Event:
Learn more about Transmitter Fibra: