Siren in the security systemSecurity sirens are the first line of defense against intruders and their consequences. After triggering, the device's speakers turn on a pre-programmed sound or backlight, which draws the attention of others to the guarded object and scare off intruders. Modern security sirens have a high frequency sound, with which the alarm signal can be heard several blocks from the place of operation. Some models of security sirens allows selecting melodies with different sound frequencies, which attracts attention even more. Differences between sirens for signaling
- According to the method of informing about the alarm: sound, light, light and sound.
- By area of application: outdoor and indoor.
- By the presence of an uninterruptible power supply.
How to choose a burglar siren for your security systemThe first thing you need to pay attention to when choosing a siren for an alarm is its power (dB). There are sirens with different sound levels. So to protect the building inside, it is worth picking up sirens with a minimum amount of dB. If the room is far from people, you need to take into account the distance and choose a siren with a large number of dB.
Ajax wired security siren — StreetSiren FibraStreetSiren Fibra is a wired Ajax security siren that can be installed outdoors and indoors. The siren is equipped with an LED frame and a piezoelectric detector, which is capable of producing a sound with a volume of up to 113 dB. The wired siren for the StreetSiren Fibra alarm system works as part of the Ajax security system. The device communicates with the security system control panel via a secure wired Fibra protocol, the communication range of which is up to 2 kilometers when connected via a U/UTP cat.5 twisted pair cable.
The principle of operation of the wired street siren StreetSiren FibraStreetSiren Fibra is a wired siren for outdoor installation. The device is equipped with a piezoelectric buzzer for audible notification and an LED frame for visual notification. The wired siren for the StreetSiren Fibra alarm system is responsible for:
- Alarm messages — the siren responds to security alarms and tamper activation. When triggered, the siren turns on the LED backlight and the buzzer in less than a second. This principle of operation helps to attract the attention of neighbors and scare off intruders.
- Security status indication — a wired street siren for signaling can notify with LED indication that the object is armed. Additionally, the device notifies you with a backlight and a sound about entry/exit delays. Thanks to this function, when controlling the security system with a keypad or a key fob, the siren can remind you to disarm when entering the facility.
Features of a wired siren for street installation StreetSiren FibraOutdoor wired siren StreetSiren Fibra has a number of the following features:
Data transfer using the Fibra wired protocol
Possibility to adjust the sound volume and duration of the alarm
Protection against sabotage