Fibra product line
Enhancing security with a game changer among wired devices
Expanded features, reliability, and compliance for PROs
Fibra is a professional product line of Ajax wired devices designed for projects. Only accredited partners who have passed specialized training can sell, install, and administer devices of this product line. Experience an array of exceptional features, cutting-edge hardware, effortless installation and more.
Other Ajax product lines
Wired Type Security SystemThe use of wired devices distinguishes a wired security system. Such a system must be included in the project and installed at the initial stage of the repair. Wireless technologies often control large buildings: warehouses, workshops, etc. The wired security system consists of an alarm control panel connected to sensors: movement detectors, opening sensors, and glass-breaking detectors. The integrated security system also uses fire detectors and flood detectors. Sirens are installed at the scene to report an alarm. Wall keypads are used for convenient arming and disarming the wired security system. Wired burglar alarms are reliable and resistant to third-party factors. Wired security systems have the following features:
- Resistant to electromagnetic interference.
- Constant monitoring of the integrity of the connection.
- Signal stability.
- Ease of powering peripherals.
Mounting and installation of a wired-type security alarmThe laying of wired alarm cables must be carried out following the developed rules and regulations. Refrain from following the rules to avoid failures, false alarms and incorrect operation of the burglar alarm. The installation process also considers the manufacturer's recommendations for the equipment used.
The Ajax wired security system is installed only by accredited partners trained and certified.A professional installer should also choose the optimal configuration of security devices for a building. He knows which devices need to be installed for maximum protection of the object and the places for mounting these devices. There also are some benefits for installers added:
- Enhanced Marketing and Technical Materials: Professionals receive comprehensive marketing and technical materials that facilitate the effective promotion and implementation of the Ajax system.
- Specialised Training: Access specialised courses and webinars covering Fibra communication technology, Jeweller technology, and Smart Home integration, expanding professional knowledge and expertise.
- Real-Time Testing: Benefit from real-time tests that evaluate signal strength, power consumption, and other critical factors, enabling professionals to optimise system performance and troubleshoot effectively.
Wired burglar alarm sensorsBefore installing wired security devices, a plan is drawn up, taking into account the location and their type. Preparing cables of the appropriate length and distance between the sensors and the control panel is crucial. After miscalculations, connections are made, and system sensors are connected. When the system is installed, the devices are configured, and a general check of the operation of the wired security alarm is carried out.
Types of wire-type security system sensorsThe Ajax wired security system uses the following security sensors:
- Wired motion sensors — detect a person in a controlled area by movement.
- Sensors for opening windows and doors of the wired type are installed on doors or windows in the entrance area of the room. Inform users of the system if someone tries to enter the guarded premises.
- Wired Glass Break Detectors — respond to the sound of broken glass if an intruder tries to break into a building by breaking a window.
How the wired Ajax security system worksAjax wired alarm system uses secure Fibra communication technology to work, which allows you to create independent lines up to 2 km long. Eight lines in one system under the control of the Hub Hybrid control panel to minimise the potential damage from accidents. Even a complete break in one of the lines will leave the Ajax security system working at 87%. With Fibra wired communication technology, connection options are available, such as star topology or eight lines as zones in conventional signalling. In any configuration, you get an intelligent security system.
Features of wired security alarm from AjaxThe Ajax wired indoor security system has several advantages:
- One of the most essential advantages of the wired Ajax security system is the speed of response to events. The user and the security company will know about the incident in 0.15 seconds.
- The free Ajax app for smartphones and PCs allows you to manage security, relays and smart sockets. On-site and remotely. System sensors are also configured in the application.
- A tamper button protects the body of the wired devices of the system. This device helps to detect the opening of the case, its dismantling and damage to the device. If such a situation occurs, the system user will be instantly notified.
- The Ajax wired security system allows you to create 32 scenarios and minimise the impact of the human factor on security. The control panel of the system can control the security of an object or group according to a pre-configured schedule. The system can turn on the light when a motion sensor is triggered, de-energise the room in case of fire, control garage doors, etc.
- If the control panel loses communication, the user and the security company will know about it in 1 minute.
- Information in Ajax applications makes permanent automatic backups and is protected by encryption. With cloud sync, getting started on a new mobile phone or PC takes a few minutes — you need to install the program and sign in to your account.
- The Ajax wired security control panel is equipped with a unique mechanism for testing the power supply of alarm devices. The test is launched through the application and simulates the maximum possible power consumption: keyboards are activated, sensors inform about an alarm, and sirens are turned on. If the security system passes this test, it means that — all devices will have enough power in situations of any complexity.
Why consider Ajax Wireless solutions:Among the best options for wireless security solutions, Ajax stands out. Ajax is the technology for professionals and users due to its innovative features and functionality. Let's look at some of the reasons why using Ajax wireless solutions is wise:
- Easy Device Addition: Ajax makes installation more accessible by adding devices quickly through the app. With the help of this advanced function, professionals can quickly and easily set up the system, saving significant time.
- Convenient Remote Configuration: Professionals don't need to visit the site to configure the Ajax system; they can do it remotely. Remotely adjusting system settings and motion detector sensitivity makes it simple to maintain peak performance.
- Comprehensive Indoor and Outdoor Security: Ajax wireless solutions offer dependable security for indoor and outdoor spaces, ensuring thorough coverage for various locations and properties. Ajax offers top-notch security, whether it's a private residence or a commercial establishment.
- Ajax's seamless connection with smart home devices allows consumers to easily manage their security, relays, and smart sockets. The simple-to-use Ajax software, compatible with iOS and Android smartphones, makes managing and monitoring the security system from any location easy.
- Ajax provides well-designed, user-friendly mobile apps with a fluid and intuitive user experience. Users' security systems may be controlled and monitored, increasing convenience and peace of mind.
- 24/7 Support: Ajax is dedicated to offering outstanding customer support with focused help. Users and professionals can count on rapid assistance and direction whenever needed, offering a simple and dependable security experience.