Partner’s Legal Commitments
You have a right to submit this request only if: (1) the Ajax equipment is eligible for the Empty-House Status as the Framework outlines; and (2) you have a sufficient level of authorization to do so. Please remember that you always bear the responsibility for your doings. By applying for the Empty-House Status, you also consent and commit to these terms.
This notification is served to you as a portion of the Empty-House Framework entered into by Ajax and your company (the “Framework”) as an integral part of the relevant Controller-to-Controller Data Transfer Agreement.
NOT UNTIL (1) THE AJAX EQUIPMENT IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE EMPTY-HOUSE STATUS AS THE FRAMEWORK OUTLINES, AND (2) YOU ARE AUTHORIZED TO CLAIM THE EMPTY-HOUSE STATUS, MAY YOU SUBMIT THE REQUEST FOR THAT STATUS FOR ANY AJAX EQUIPMENT. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF ANY DOUBTS, YOU ALWAYS REMAIN RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR YOUR ACTS AND OMISSIONS AND RELEASE AJAX FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY THAT MAY FOLLOW OR ARISE FROM THEM.
By applying for the Empty-House Status for the respective Ajax equipment, you hereby explicitly represent, warrant, and covenants that you:
- have the full power and authority to act on behalf of your company and submit the Empty-House Status request;
- you are eligible to bind your company by obligations hereunder and accept commitments on its behalf;
- the company has all necessary consents, permissions, and approvals that allow it to use the Empty-House Status, manage the Ajax equipment, access, track, and extract data from the Ajax equipment;
- the company has a written contract with a relevant client allowing it to monitor the Empty-House Premises;
- the company checked the power and authority as well as rights to the Empty-House Premises of the clients before submitting this Empty-House Status request;
- neither you not your company will use the Ajax equipment itself, Empty-House Status, Special Monitoring, or Empty-House premises: (1) with any illegal or unethical purpose, (2) in breach of any applicable law and agreements with Ajax; or (3) in way that violates rights of any third party.
All terms used herein are defined in accordance with the Framework. For the breach of the Framework’s terms, you and your company may incur liability enshrined by the Framework and applicable law.