Active from the first click (no need to wake it up)
If the custom type of the event is selected, event notifications will not be sent to the security company monitoring station and in an SMS to system users.
Two-way communication channel
Radio frequency bands:
866.0 – 866.5 MHz
868.0 – 868.6 MHz
868.7 – 869.2 MHz
905.0 – 926.5 MHz
915.85 – 926.5 MHz
921.0 – 922.0 MHz
depends on the sales region
Maximum effective radiated power (ERP) up to 20 mW
Block encryption with a dynamic key
Radio frequency hopping
Learn more about Jeweller
CR2032 battery (pre-installed)
Quick Start Guide
The Ajax alarm button — multipurpose device for time optimization and 24/7 security controlProtection day and night will be provided by installing a security system, and an important addition can be the Ajax Button. The alarm button is a part of the security system, and it’s the fastest way to call for help. The security button is used in apartments, private houses, offices, restaurants, banks, shops, and other objects. The main advantage of the Ajax wireless alarm button is the wide range of applications. The user receives an alarm button and a smart device for the living space automation and daily activities control.
How the Ajax button works in a wireless alarm button modeAjax Button works as follows: in case of an alarm, the signal is received by the appropriate service and connected users. The device supports four types of alarms and the smart home control function in the alarm smart button mode. Below, we will consider each option of using the multipurpose smart button in more detail.
- Dangerous situation. Immediate call of the security company patrol and notification of all system users about the danger. The button will help scare off burglars by activating a silent alarm (alarm mode, which will be heard and visible only on the security panel, but at the point of operation will not give any alarm). If the children are alone at home, then in case of a threat, parents will be immediately aware of events.
- Fire alarm. At the first sign of a fire, noticing sparkling wiring, smoke or a slight smell of burning — press the button to call the fire brigade.
- Gas leak. One-touch emergency gas service notification.
- Call an assistance. Install the Ajax Button next to a person who may need attention. For example, in the room of a close relative. One push of an emergency button and help is on the way.
How the Ajax Button works in wireless control button modeAnother essential function of the button is to control the room's elements. It's the same alarm button that allows you to easily manage your home, turning routine actions into quick tasks solutions. Automation scenarios are launched with one or two clicks. The wireless control button will allow the user to turn off the light with one click, turn on appliances, lower and raise the shutters, and open the gates. Here are some examples of using scripts for the wireless control Ajax Button:
- Closing and opening a store with one click.
- Control of garage doors from the car. The button is easy to fix on the dashboard, and the code grabber can not reproduce its signal.
- With a short press, switch the house to smart-fortress mode: close the shutters, lock the electric locks on the doors and gates. And long press to turn on the night lights.
Why the Ajax wireless alarm button is better than the others
Guaranteed alarm delivery
Convenience in installation and use
Accidental activation of the alarm is excluded
Connect in a minute
Step-by-step instructions for using the wireless security button
- Open the Ajax application.
- Click the Devices tab.
- Select the Button device.
- Go to Gadget Settings.
- Assign user.
- If you use several buttons in one space — mark each button with a unique identifier for ease of use (Use different device colours or mark with a marker).