Protecting property boundaries
Efficiency in the near area
DualCurtain Outdoor features a technology to expand the protected area, which is unique among outdoor curtain motion detectors. When Near Area Detection is enabled, the detector’s upper PIR sensor receives an additional narrow viewing sector directed at the angle of 40 degrees down against the main sector. The feature allows both sensors to detect movement when a human crosses the protected perimeter closely to the detector’s body, addressing the problem of the blind spot, which is a typical problem of such detectors.Near Area Detection is designed to protect windows and other passages that animals have no access to. The proximity of the detection zones’ vectors significantly reduces the efficiency of pet immunity.
One enclosure. Two independent detectors.
Resistant to attacks
Frequent pings by a hub
Up to 4 years of battery life
Charge level in the app
Low battery notification
Installation without brain teasers
Outdoor motion sensors for alarmThe protection of the perimeter of both private premises and enterprises needs signal protection. To detect and fix movement in the controlled area, installing a motion sensor is suitable.
Types of sensors and how they workTypes of outdoor sensors by location:
- Perimetric — the type of motion detectors are installed along the territory's perimeter and determine the movement in the protected area.
- Peripheral presence sensors are mounted on the facades of houses and fences. Detects such a sensor a moving object if the limits of action are violated.
- Infrared sensor — used to protect the land. Infrared motion detectors for alarms are sensitive to the temperature of the human body in motion, which is recognized by radiation. This type of radio sensor is used in domestic conditions.
- Microwave sensor — the concept of operation is based on the principle of Doppler's rays. The sensor emits a constant signal that a person will not feel, but when the boundaries are violated, it activates the siren.
- Ultrasonic sensor — the principle of operation is similar to the previous type of sensor. This species is considered the hardiest. Can work around the clock.
Advantages of having a motion sensorThe presence detector for outdoor installation is used to protect the premises and property owners. Additionally, it can be equipped with a video surveillance camera and control the light. The motion detector can control the alarm, halogen light, fire system and other protection mechanisms.
Installation of street presence sensorsPresence detector installation methods depend on the selected device type. Most detectors are connected using a 220V power cable, but wireless outdoor security motion sensors are becoming more and more popular. This type of detector is more efficient than a wired one, as it continues to work in extreme conditions due to autonomous communication. In most cases, the operation of wireless outdoor motion sensors is supported by batteries or accumulators.
How to connect the presence sensor:
- It is necessary to develop a motion sensor connection project before installation. To do this, you need a site plan. When planning the placement of the detector, it is worth considering that communication pipes, especially heating ones, should not be located near it. And also users need to avoid direct sunlight on the device and obstructions to the signal.
- The instructions will be provided with the chosen detection device, where there is an item: installation tips. Depending on the type of outdoor detector, it must be connected in parallel or series. When installed in parallel, the sensor and the central panel are located opposite each other. When connected in series, the detector is mounted first, and then the signal receiver or switch.
- The following steps vary by manufacturer. In most cases, a mounting kit is included with the motion sensor.