Principle of operation
Installation and set up
Principle of operation
Installation and set up
miniUSB — 5 V (only for set up)
Two-way communication with detectors
Operating frequencies — 868.0 - 868.6 MHz
Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 25 mW
Block encryption based on AES algorithm
Device polling period — 12 - 300 s
Learn more about Jeweller
Module ocBridge Plus for integrating Ajax wireless detectors into wired and hybrid security systems
Ajax ocBridge Plus, a wireless alarm detector receiver, connects Ajax wireless detectors to wired control panels. To do this, Ajax ocBridge Plus is equipped with a radio channel receiver and 12 transistor outputs — eight security outputs and four service outputs: low battery, tamper, jamming, sensor loss.
The outputs of the ocBridge Plus receiver are connected by cables to the inputs of the wired security control panel. Thus, the outcomes of the ocBridge Plus receiver become analogous to conventional wired detectors for the inputs of an intelligent alarm panel. When the wireless sensor is triggered, it sends a signal to the receiver. The control panel receives information, processes it, and opens or closes the output corresponding to the sensor. The alarm panel perceives a short circuit or opening of the receiver output as a short circuit or opening of the detector loop and informs about the alarm.
The receiver is equipped with a two-way radio communication Jeweller protocol, which encrypts messages and protects the device from forgery. This ensures the security of the premises from attempts of illegal entry. Also, the ocBridge Plus receiver has a reliable communication system that allows it to work within several floors of a business center or at a distance of up to 2 km from the security system detectors to the control panel without obstacles.
The ocBridge Plus alarm device protects any objects: private and commercial premises, shops, offices, warehouses, industrial premises, etc.
Features of the ocBridge Plus receiver for Wireless Alarm Sensors
- The ocBridge Plus receiver allows users to make any wired control panel wireless.
- The receiver is configured using the Windows configurator.
- Messages are protected from forgery by encryption.
- The ocBridge Plus receiver is equipped with 12 transistor outputs. Eight outputs correspond to eight security zones. Each zone can be assigned several wireless devices — security key fobs or sensors. If a sensor is given to the area, which operates in a pulsed mode — the output opens or closes for one second in case of an alarm. If a sensor is assigned, which performs in a bistable mode — the result changes its state to the opposite depending on the state of the sensor. If the zone has given key fob buttons responsible for arming or disarming the system, the output will change its form depending on the button presses.
- For easy connection to a wired control panel, the ocBridge Plus receiver is equipped with terminals.
- The Ajax ocBridge Plus receiver regularly monitors sensor test signals transmitted to the central unit. If the sensor is attempted to be broken or dismantled, the receiver will immediately report this.
- Two tampers protect the receiver against opening and dismantling.
- The maximum distance between the sensors and the receiver is two km in open space.
- The antenna of the ocBridge Plus receiver has been optimized and matched for quality indoor reception.
- Four outputs transmit service signals: detector tamper operation, test signal absence, battery discharge, radio channel jamming.
- One output is used to transmit a signal about the operation of the receiver’s tampers when it is opened or dismantled.
- The Ajax ocBridge Plus receiver is equipped with a test mode that allows you to determine the signal-to-noise ratio for each security system detector. This mode allows you to select the optimal installation location for the sensor.
- The receiver determines the jamming of the radio channel. If jamming is detected, an alarm is sent immediately.
- An adaptive algorithm is used to detect jamming, avoiding false alarms due to natural interference in the radio channel.
- The receiver for wireless sensors of the Ajax ocBridge Plus security system monitors the low battery of the sensors. If the battery of one of the detectors is discharged, an alarm is activated.
- The ocBridge Plus receiver monitors the correct operation of devices on the network. If the test signal from the sensor is not received during the control period, an alarm is activated.
- The receiver keeps logs of alarm and service events — you can always see in which particular sensor the tamper has been triggered, or the battery has run out, which sensor sent an alarm signal.
- A switch is mounted on the board of the Ajax ocBridge Plus sensor receiver. In addition to conveniently turning off the device, it provides the ability to prevent the appearance of power during the installation process to avoid failures.