Safeguard in the power grid
- Protects devices against overcurrent and voltage surges
- Operates in bistable or pulse modes
- Allows controlling electricity consumption
No extra effort
Always in touch
- Two-way communication at a distance of 1000 meters
- 5 radio signal range extenders in the system
Command delivery in
Adjustable ping from
Smart security for home and business
For 110 V~ mains: maximum — 126 V, minimum — 77 V
Resistive load at 110 V — up to 1.5 kW
Two-way communication between devices
Radio frequency bands:
866.0 – 866.5 MHz
868.0 – 868.6 MHz
868.7 – 869.2 MHz
905.0 – 926.5 MHz
915.85 – 926.5 MHz
921.0 – 922.0 MHz
(depends on the region of sale)
Self-adjusting RF output power — up to 20 mW
Block encryption based on AES algorithm
Detector scanning period — 12–300 s
Learn more about Jeweller
Power relay for remote control of power supply of the security system – Ajax WallSwitch
Power relays are one of the most common devices used in automation systems, especially in large enterprises.
What is a power relay | The principle of operation of the power relay
The Ajax WallSwitch acts as a switch, i.e. closes or opens the electrical circuit. The trigger is the tracking of certain current parameters, not manual control. The power relay can be switched under external influence.
Power relays 12 Volts, 24 Volts or those operating on standard 220 Volt networks are considered the most reliable among electromechanical relay devices. Power relays of the universal type are contactors in additional electric circuits, and also switches of motors with power up to 4 kW at voltage to 400 V.
Depending on the model and manufacturer, power relays operate on AC or DC. 220 Volt power relays are intended for use in AC networks only.
Relays are designed for close installation without derating, the connection is not difficult. Installation of devices is possible on a DIN rail of standard width of 35 mm.
Power relays 12V, 24V, 220V are used in various technological processes at industrial facilities.
Depending on the design features, power relays are equipped only with normally open contacts or a combination of them with normally closed contacts.
Power relays are in demand due to the following advantages:
- Productivity and reliability.
- The design is safe and well-thought-out.
- Various configurations of contact groups.
- Reduced resistance on contacts.
- Compact dimensions: devices are smaller than semiconductor relays, while switched loads remain significant.
- Easy installation, flexible installation options.
- Designed for easy installation on a DIN rail.
- Wide scope of application: from powerful electrical systems to low-power signal circuits.
Power relays are used in the following areas:
- Lifting platforms and mechanisms, compact elevators.
- Engineering systems of buildings and structures in which the installation of silent switching is required.
- Electrical installations, household appliances.
Remote control of security system power supply by means of the Ajax WallSwitch power relay
The Ajax WallSwitch power relay connects to the 110 V / 230 V mains and is designed to close and open the circuit on command.
The relay can withstand a load of up to 3 kW, which is enough to connect even a device that requires a large amount of power. You can learn about this feature of the device through the Ajax application, where the user can check the power consumption thanks to WallSwitch. Ajax WallSwitch protects safety devices from surges and surges.
Installation and adjustment of the Ajax WallSwitch power relay
The WallSwitch power relay is connected to the alarm control panel after the Ajax mobile application reads the QR code on the device. The miniature power relay with dimensions of 39 × 33 × 18 mm is easy to place in the electric board, the deepened socket or the case of the electric device. Communication stability is provided by a flexible external antenna.
Use automation scenarios to teach the security system to actively counter the threat, but only to report it. The smart relay allows control of boilers, electric locks, gates and other equipment through the application or automatically.
Remote control of power supply provides control of the:
- Automatic gate or barrier
- Lighting and power supply of the object
- Anti-flood systems
- Secure video surveillance
- Territory lighting
- Underfloor heating
- Irrigation systems in the protected area
- Smart outlet
Ajax WallSwitch security devices use wireless communication and protect the security system devices from burning out.